Inbound Warm Lead Call Center Sales Agents
NEW CALL TRANSFER INCENTIVE PLAN includes Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses!
NEW HIRE Performance Bonus Incentives up to $1,000
Yearly Earning Potential: $57,200 - $100,000+
Are you passionate about travel, vacations and sales? Do you desire to have a career that offers unlimited earning potential? How about working in new state of the art contact center with leaders who are invested in YOU and YOUR success?
If you answered “yes”, look no further. Wyndham Destinations Marketing Contact Center is growing the Inbound Call Transfer Team and looking to hire top talent as Inbound Call Transfer Sales Representatives. Do not have timeshare sales experience but have proven sales experience and skills in another industry to be successful? No problem, our Best in Class trainers and programs will teach you what you need to know.
What does an Inbound Call Transfer Sales Representative Do?
As a Call Transfer Sales Representative, you will receive incoming calls (“marketing leads”) through Wyndham Destinations Call Transfer Program; a partnership with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts where Wyndham guests and Reward members are interested in learning more about a vacation getaway and transferred to our department for the details. Using our consultative sales approach, you will greet the customer in a professional and friendly manner, explain the details and benefits of the highly discounted vacation getaway package, answer questions and overcome objections. A successful representative will ultimately sell the customer a vacation package to one of our beautiful resort destinations where they will hear about the benefits of Wyndham Destinations Vacation Ownership. These getaways are designed to promote our beautiful resorts providing the customer an opportunity to create long lasting memories with their family and friends through becoming timeshare owners.
Who Are We Looking For?
Our ideal candidate is driven to succeed. Persuasive, self-motivated and has the ability to work independently. Individual will be empowered through overcoming challenges while embracing the rewards of working in a sales environment. Possess a positive, outgoing, professional demeanor and strives to deliver best in class customer service. Must be coachable and willing to learn.
Work schedule will include a combination of weekdays, nights and weekends. Full availability is required. Current hours of operations are as follows and subject to change based on business needs;
- Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 11:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 9:00am to 11:00pm
- NEW Incentive Plan Yearly Earning Potential of $57,200 - 100,000+ includes Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses!
- $15 per hour plus incentives up to $1,000.00 during first 6 weeks
- 15+ Destination Packages Available
- Safe, socially-distant work environment
- Advancement opportunities & career growth
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time
- Medical/dental and vision care plans within 30 days of employment
- 401(k) program with company match
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Dynamic fun and inclusive culture
- Team building events and competitions
- New State of the Art Contact Center – Opened June 2020
- Travel discounts to stay at our beautiful hotels and resorts worldwide
- Best in Class Training
- Must have a minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales minded professional (hospitality, sales, call center, server, or marketing experience)
- Strong client focus
- Ability to overcome objections
- Proven experience in painting a picture and build excitement around a product or service
- Ability to work in a goal and performance based environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Must be able to work flexible shifts to include weekdays, evenings and weekends to suit business needs
Your Health & Safety is a Top Priority!
In alignment with our company’s values, we continue to be committed to the health and safety of our owners, guests, members, and associates. We have implemented enhanced cleaning protocols, disinfecting measures. We have social distancing protocols in place, temperature checks, requirement of masks in common areas and more. Have additional concerns? Our recruiters will share more during the screening/interview process and address any questions you may have.